More room for to build flows
Custom styling applied to the Power Automate flow editor workspace.
More room for expression formulas
Actions use more of your screen
Taller selection areas
The Channel Conversations Web Part
A simple way to pull Teams channel conversations into SharePoint web pages
- Collapsable replies
- Post and reply from SharePoint
- Read-only mode
- Familiar Teams look and feel
- Respects Teams permissions
- Unlimited instances
per Tenant per Year
All users need, on one neat page
The fastest, easiest way to integrate Teams and SharePoint pages into one ecosystem.
Newsfeed & announcements
Build a company or department newsfeed to keep your teasm in the loop
Add social channels to pages to increase intranet activity.
Pull together the most important channels for a team.
Intranet user adoption
Bring a modern, updated element to static intranet pages.
Support external users
Embed Teams channels into external pages
Manage chats from your preferred platform.
Sharing teams with guest users?
Allow your guests to collaborate with your internal users without needing to log in to Teams
Channel Web Part
- Embed Teams channels on unlimited intranet pages
- Interactive & relevant intranet pages that keep users active
- Chats & file sharing in one central place
- Linked communication across platforms, so users never miss a message
- Avoid convoluted email chains & keep chats in Teams and SharePoint
- Drive user adoption for those not using Teams or SharePoint as daily tools
- Make communication simple for users across the organization